Sacramento Disability Lawyers Assist with SSD Benefits
Throughout the state of California, our attorneys offer clients the experienced representation they deserve
Being unable to work because of a disability can be a frustrating experience for you and your loved ones. However, with the right attorney by your side you may be eligible to receive Social Security Disability Insurance. This federal program provides income to individuals who are unable to work because of an injury.
What to look for in an SSD attorney
The disability attorney in Sacramento you choose to assist you in receiving these benefits should have the following attributes:
- Experience: Sustaining a disability that leaves you unable to work can cause a tremendous amount of stress. In order to qualify for the SSDI program, you must meet certain criteria. The team of experienced Sacramento disability lawyers at the law firm of Mastagni Holstedt, APC has been helping clients receive Social Security benefits for decades. You should never hire an attorney or law firm who has little or no experience in handling disability cases.
- Respect: Every client that walks through the doors of our law firm is treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Additionally, the Sacramento employment law firm of Mastagni Holstedt, APC is well-respected by members of the legal community.
- Knowledge: When choosing a Sacramento disability lawyer, you must hire an individual who has sufficient knowledge of both state and federal Sacramento Social Security law.
- Commitment: The right law firm is committed to helping you receive the disability insurance you need to move on with your life.
The Importance of Hiring Disability Lawyers in Sacramento
It is important to hire disability attorneys who understand the eligibility requirements needed to receive Social Security Disability Insurance. The disability lawyers at the law firm of Mastagni Holstedt, APC will review your case and make sure you meet the following requirements:
- You must have a physical or mental condition that prevents you from engaging in any substantial gainful activity.
- Your condition is expected to last at least 12 months or result in death.
- You are under the age of 65.
- You have worked five out of the last ten years from the time of your disability.
We provide the guidance clients need to get the benefits they deserve.
Contact experienced SSD attorneys serving Northern and Southern California
At Mastagni Holstedt, APC, our disability attorneys help Californians to obtain the Social Security Disability benefits they need when they’re injured and unable to work. Contact us online or call 877-212-6907 for a free consultation. We serve clients statewide from our offices in Sacramento, Rancho Cucamonga, Pleasanton, Redwood City and Stockton.