Sacramento Law Firm Practice Areas
The Sacramento employment law firm of Mastagni Holstedt, APC represents employees, unions, law enforcement and other safety officers and public employees, and average citizens throughout California who have been injured at work or in an accident, or who otherwise require the legal assistance of a Sacramento employment attorney in order to obtain the benefits to which they are entitled or achieve quality wages and conditions in the workplace.
Practices of our Law Firm throughout the state of California
Our employment law firm maintains a broad general law practice, representing clients in state, federal, and appellate courts in a range of legal areas, including:
- Personal Injury — handling all types of negligence claims involving instances of serious injury or wrongful death arising from everything from dog bites to plane crashes
- Wage and Hour Law — representing both public sector and private sector employees in federal Fair Labor Standards Act and California Labor Code claims involving overtime and premium pay, misclassification for exemptions, meal breaks and rest periods, reimbursement issues, and waiting time penalties, among others
- Contract Negotiations — working with experienced public safety labor consultants to provide excellence in collective bargaining and grievance arbitration for peace officers, firefighters, and their unions
- Public Safety/Public Employee Labor Law — representing unionized peace officers, firefighters, and others in all labor matters, from internal disciplinary matters and criminal defense to wage and hour claims, disability, and retirement
- Workers’ Compensation — handling claims for all types of workers, including peace officers and other public safety officers and public employees, and also pursuing third-party liability and related civil claims where appropriate
- Employment Law — representing plaintiffs in California and federal employment law claims, including wrongful termination, employment discrimination, and retaliation
- Negligence — including premises liability slip and fall accidents, wrongful death, medical malpractice, dog bites, and other injuries caused by the reckless, negligent, or wrongful conduct of another
- Aviation and Car Accidents — all types of automobile and motorcycle collisions, and airplane crashes involving private or commercial craft, including helicopters
- Products Liability — holding manufacturers accountable for defective products that injure and kill, from malfunctioning weapons and holsters to dangerously unsafe log splitters and power tools
- Catastrophic injuries — making sure that the severely injured receive the compensation they need to make up for a lifetime of additional medical care, pain or discomfort, and vocational challenges resulting from traumatic brain injury (TBI), burn injuries, loss of limbs, paralysis, or back and spinal cord injuries
Contact our Northern and Southern California Law Firm
Throughout California, if you have been injured on the job or on the road, or if you need help securing your legal rights in the workplace or before a government agency, contact Mastagni Holstedt, APC today with our online contact form or call 877-212-6907 for immediate assistance. We have offices in Sacramento, Rancho Cucamonga, Pleasanton, Redwood City and Stockton.