Dedicated Sacramento Lawyers Assist Victims of Construction Accidents
Accomplished California firm pursues compensation for injured workers
In an instant, activity at a construction site can trigger a serious injury. As workers or bystanders deal with their physical conditions, they might also face legal obstacles when trying to gain reimbursement for their medical costs, lost wages and other damages. Mastagni Holstedt, APC advocates for California clients in construction accident cases and has the experience to find who what businesses and individuals contributed to the harm, even when parties are blaming each other. We have offices in Sacramento and other areas of the state where we provide comprehensive legal representation to help injured people secure the financial recovery they’re entitled to.
Thorough advocates handle cases arising from all types of site incidents
We are experienced attorneys who work throughout the state on behalf of laborers and others who’ve suffered construction site injuries related to:
- Lifting and other strenuous activity — In the rush to complete projects quickly and on time, it can be easy to lose track of vital safety measures. However, repetitive strain or even a single attempt at lifting an object that is too heavy can cause serious back problems and other harm.
- Equipment injuries — Heavy equipment on construction sites must be manufactured and used with proper care. Whatever type of tool or machine is involved, we’ll review the matter thoroughly to identify product defects as well as problems with training, labeling or supervision that might have led to the incident.
- Falls — Unsafe surfaces, tools left lying around, holes dug for building foundations and other construction site hazards increase the likelihood of a serious fall. Whether someone trips over a misplaced object or falls while working above ground, our lawyers take on negligent parties and file claims on behalf of victims.
- Exposure to hazardous materials — Safety standards for using paint, adhesive materials and other potentially hazardous substances used in construction are frequently ignored. Should you or a family member come down with a condition possibly related to substance exposure at a work site, we can determine if the problem can be traced to safety failures.
- Collapses and falling objects — Scaffolding and appropriate supports must be installed when there is danger of falling objects or structural collapses. One error could trigger a serious or even fatal injury. We advocate for construction workers and bystanders who have been hurt in such accidents.
To help you achieve the financial recovery you need to support yourself and your family, our firm provides a free initial consultation where we can discuss how a personal injury or workers’ compensation case might proceed.
Contact a skillful California construction accident lawyer for a free consultation
Mastagni Holstedt, APC represents people who have been hurt in construction accidents across the state. Please call or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at one of our offices. With offices in Sacramento, Rancho Cucamonga, Pleasanton, Redwood City and Stockton, Mastagni Holstedt, APC serves clients throughout California.