Personal Injury Overview
Accidents happen, and sometimes simply cannot be avoided, but when a person is injured because another person or company did not exercise the care expected of an ordinary, average person, the law will hold them responsible and require them to compensate the injured party for their medical expenses, pain and suffering, and other damage they have caused.
The Sacramento law firm of Mastagni Holstedt, A Professional Corporation helps people throughout the State of California who have been injured in a Sacramento car accident or aviation accident, from the use of a defective product, or any other case where the negligence of another has caused severe or catastrophic injury.
At Mastagni Holstedt, A Professional Corporation, our Sacramento disability attorneys have decades of experience handling personal injury claims in California state and federal courts. We are experienced in handling every type of negligence claim, including wrongful death, arising due to such circumstances as:
- Aviation or helicopter accidents, whether caused by pilot or ground crew error, or due to mechanical failures based on parts-related manufacturing or design defects
- Car accidents, including uninsured and underinsured motorist claims
- Motorcycle accidents, including collisions with other motor vehicles, hazardous road conditions, or being forced into spills by negligent automobile drivers
- Premises liability, including slip and fall accidents on another’s unsafe property
- Construction site accidents caused by falling objects, working from heights, heavy machinery and power tools, exposed wiring, dangerous chemicals, etc.
- Catastrophic injuries, including severe burn injuries, loss of limbs, paralysis, back and spinal cord injuries, crush injuries, and traumatic brain injury
- Products liability, where a product was defectively designed, defectively made, or contained missing or inadequate safety warnings or instructions, including defective weapons and holsters, faulty Anti-Lock Brake Systems, or electrical defects
- Bad faith and breach of contract claims involving liability insurers
- Medical malpractice, from misdiagnosis and prescription errors to serious surgical mistakes
- Dog bites and other vicious animal attacks, regardless of the animal’s known propensity for violence
If you have been injured, the law offices of Mastagni Holstedt, A Professional Corporation can help. Contact us online or call 916-446-4692 for a free consultation with one of our attorneys about your claim. We take all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning you pay no legal fees unless we successfully recover compensation on your behalf.