Experienced Sacramento Law Firm Represents Clients in Employment, Disability and Personal Injury Cases Statewide
California attorneys protect your legal rights
For decades, the California law firm of Mastagni Holstedt, APC, has served clients throughout California in a wide range of civil law matters. Our attorneys have earned a reputation for professionalism, sharp legal acumen and the dedicated pursuit of justice. Our clients come from all walks of life but share a common need to have their rights protected at a crucial juncture in their lives. We are honored to be entrusted with the responsibility of being their legal advocates, and we fight vigorously to secure the most favorable outcomes possible.
The right lawyer in Sacramento and Rancho Cucamonga and throughout California
Whether our client needs representation at the bargaining table, in the courtroom or before a host of state and federal agencies, boards and commissions, our team of legal professionals has the knowledge, experience and skill to help across a range of areas:
- Personal injury – We handle all types of negligence claims involving instances of serious injury or wrongful death arising from everything from dog bites to slip-and-fall accidents to medical malpractice.
- Auto accidents – We represent clients after collisions involving all types of vehicles: passenger cars, motorcycles, commercial trucks and bicycles.
- Wage and hour law – We represent both public sector and private sector employees in federal Fair Labor Standards Act and California Labor Code claims involving overtime and premium pay, misclassification for exemptions, meal breaks and rest periods, reimbursement issues and waiting time penalties, among others
- Contract negotiations – Our attorneys work with experienced public safety labor consultants to provide excellence in collective bargaining and grievance arbitration for peace officers, firefighters and their unions.
- Labor law – Our firm represents unions and labor associations in collective bargaining contract negotiations and other matters.
- Workers’ compensation – We handle claims for all types of workers, including peace officers and other public safety officers and public employees. We also pursue third-party liability and related civil claims where appropriate.
- Social Security disability – From district office appeals to administrative law judge hearings, we help workers who suffer permanent injuries and disabilities obtain the benefits to which they are entitled, including California State Disability Insurance.
- Employment law – We represent plaintiffs in California and federal employment law claims, including wrongful termination, employment discrimination and retaliation.
- Negligence – We represent clients in many matters, including premises liability, slip-and-fall accidents, wrongful death, medical malpractice, dog bites and other injuries caused by the reckless, negligent or wrongful conduct of another.
- Aviation accidents – Our attorneys can represent you after a crash involving private or commercial aircrafts, including helicopters.
- Products liability – We hold manufacturers accountable for defective products that injure and kill, from malfunctioning weapons and holsters to dangerously unsafe log splitters and power tools.
- Catastrophic injuries – We make sure that the severely injured receive the compensation they need to make up for a lifetime of additional medical care, pain or discomfort, and vocational challenges resulting from traumatic brain injury (TBI), burn injuries, loss of limbs, paralysis, or back and spinal cord injuries.
- Professional Liability – We represent the best interests of the client, whether defendant or plaintiff, in professional liability and malpractice matters.
During our decades of practice, our attorneys have built a track record of success at trial and on appeal in state and federal courts across California. As testament to our standing in the legal community, some of the esteemed attorneys at our firm have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell, the higher recognition possible in the legal industry for professionalism and ethics.
California law firm serves those who serve others
The employment lawyers at Mastagni Holstedt have a particular wealth of experience representing public safety officers and public employees. For decades, we have been assisting police officers, firefighters and other safety workers in matters ranging from internal discipline and criminal defense to wage and hour, disability and workers’ compensation claims. Our law firm also represents their unions and labor associations in collective bargaining contract negotiations and other matters..
Contact our experienced legal counsel for help in Northern and Southern California
With offices in Sacramento, Rancho Cucamonga, Pleasanton, Redwood City and Stockton, Mastagni Holstedt, APC serves clients throughout California. Contact us to find out how our skilled attorneys can assist you or your organization. Contact us online, or call us at 877-212-6907 for a free consultation.