Shawn B. Collins
Shawn B. Collins is an Associate with the Labor Department of Mastagni Holstedt, A.P.C. Shawn's practice focuses on the Public Safety Officers Procedural Bill of Rights Act, the Firefighters Procedural Bill of Rights Act, and criminal defense. Shawn defends public sector employees in administrative investigations, critical incident investigations, and criminal investigations. Shawn also petitions for redress of public sector employee grievances.
Prior to joining the firm Shawn was a career criminal defense attorney, both as a public defender and a private attorney. He has copious litigation experience at the trial court level, and has also been successful in appellate courts.
- J.D. Wayne State University, Detroit MI (2008)
- M.A. Arizona State University, Tempe AZ (2000)
- B.A. Michigan State University, E. Lansing MI (1995)
- California State Bar (2008)
- Federal Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit (2008)